Shopify Login | How to Login to Shopify
Your Shopify Login depends a lot on your type of device you’re using to access the store. I this article, I’ll be reviewing the sets of processes and instructions you need for your Shopify Login starting from the admin from your desktop and also from your Android/iOS device.
What is Shopify-Shopify Login
Let me use this opportunity to describe a bit what Shopify is. Shopify is an e-commerce platform or company in Canada with the headquarter in Ottawa, Ontario. It’s the same name it bears as its proprietary e-commerce platform for online stores and their retail point-of-sale systems.
It’s a thriving online shopping store that offers you one of the best services you can ever think of as a seller.
We all know that online sales have taken a huge chunk of sales globally. Online shops like the Amazon store, Alibaba.com & Aliexpress, Yahoo store and the rest of them are really doing great in terms of selling products online. And people really love the services because it offers convenience and also the quality and reliable products and services to sellers and buyers alike.
What to know about Shopify
Shopify is an online business platform that enables just their registered members to create and also personalize their online store using the services of the Shopify themes.
Through the Shopify login, you can set up your store and sell whatever legible products you have to sell irrespective of your location in the world. There’s a lot to benefit from the Shopify login because if brings the buyer and seller together to exchange goods and services in the most convenient manner.
Well, you’ll money to rent a physical shop, but if you have an account with Shopify, all you need if your mobile phone or computer with internet-enabled.
How to login your Shopify
You must know that logging into your account, shouldn’t enter an incorrect password during the login. You’ll be asked to verify that you’re not a robot on your next attempt to login. It’ll require you to complete some verification steps if your browser is in private or incognito mode or in case you’ve cleared your browsing history after the last login to Shopify account.
Thereafter, wait for all images to load in each verification step before you now click on Verify.
Log in to Shopify admin from your desktop
Logging in from the desktop, you’ll need to use the steps below:
- Visit the Shopify login page at www.shopify.com/login
- Enter your Shopify login email ID and the password
- Then, tap on the login button
However, if you’ve forgotten your Shopify account password, you can click on log in and forgot Password? From there, you can reset your password.
Steps to login using your Android or iOS device
If you’re using your Android or iOS device, just follow the below steps:
- Go to your device play store and download the Shopify app
- As it’s downloaded, install it and open it
- If you have the account already, click on login and provide your email address and the password for the store. Then, if you want to start a new Shopify account, you can now tap on the signup tab, then signup and lastly, click on log in to your account.
How to log in using multiple accounts on the app
Use the steps below:
- As soon as you log in to your Shopify app, click on the store
- Click the account name above the screen
- Also, click on the login to the existing store
- Fill in your email address and password for your account you wish to log in to and tap o thee login button.