Visa Application Canada – Canada Visa types
Visa application Canada- Is Canada your dream country? Have you been aspiring to travel to Canada? In this article are some of the tips that’ll help secure a visa to Canada. It’s no doubt that youth, adults, and children desire to visit Canada.
Either for academic reasons, business purposes,s and many more. Everyone who wants to travel to Canada has one or two reasons why they want to go there.
This article has some guides regarding your visa application. Firstly, I want to let you know that the Canada visa is of different types. As you follow this article carefully, you’ll notice some Canadian visa types and the ones you should go for.
Now let’s quickly talk about Canada. Canada like most people has often heard, is a country in the North American continent that is located right above the United States. However, Canada is one of the most developed countries in the world. People from around the world, desire to travel to Canada.
The desire to travel to Canada has increased in the mind of so many people. Most people try applying for a visa but it didn’t for through. And that’s one of the things we’ll talk about in this article, which is the right application for a Canadian visa. Relax and enjoy the information I’ll drop here for you.
What You Should Know About Canada Visa
A Canada visa is simply a stamp on your passport which allows you to travel to Canada. Canada visa is the only thing that gives you free access to travel to Canada. Visa proves that you’re eligible to travel to any country you desire.
And this is because, before a visa will be issued to you, you must have passed through some examinations and investigation. When you get to the Canadian embassy, they’ll determine whether you’re qualified to travel to their country or not.
Please note, that when you get to the Canadian border and you didn’t answer the question asked by the border officer, you’ll be sent back. Even when you already have your visa, you can still not have access to enter the country. All of these things are what you should take note of.
However, anyone can apply for a Canada visa, mostly when you qualify for it.
Canada Visa types
The types of visas the Canadian embassy issues their applicant, knowing about it will help you know the one to go for.
- Visitors visa
- Student visa
- Work visa
- Permanent resident visa
- Business immigrant visa
- Express entry program visa.
Before going to apply for a visa, you should know your reasons, why you want to travel to Canada. Your reasons will help you know the visa type you’ll go for. They’re also other types of Canada visas.
Types of Canada Visa
- Canada Tourist Visa: this is the type of visitor’s visa that allows the individual to travel to Canada for the purpose of tourism.
- Canada Super Visa: with this visa, parents or grandparents whose children reside in Canada will have access to visit them and stay as long as they want.
- The Diplomatic and Official Visa: this is the type of visa that allows the holder to travel to Canada for diplomatic and official reasons.
- The Courtesy Visa: courtesy visa is mostly given to those who didn’t qualify for a diplomatic and official visa. It’s given to them because of their high position or rank.
- Business Visa: just like the name sound, it’s the visa that businessmen and women who want to travel to Canada for business gets.
- Visa for childbirth: this is the type of visa that pregnant women who intend to give birth in Canada get. But before it’ll be given to the person, the person must pass the requirement to stay temporally in Canada. This is because; any child born in Canada is automatically a Canadian citizen.
- Intending organ donor’s visa: anyone who wants to travel to Canada to donate an organ to a Canadian citizen or resident will be receiving this visa.
- Student visa: this is the type of visa that students who have been admitted to study in Canada.
- Temporary work visa: anyone who has a job offer in Canada will receive this visa.
These are some of the visas intended travelers will receive from the embassy.
How To Apply For Canadian Visa Without Stress
Applying for a Canada visa depends on the visa type you want to apply for. They’re a few steps you should go through in case you want to apply for a Canada visa.
- Firstly, you need to know if you’re qualified to apply for a Canada visa. To check this, go to the Canada visa embassy website to check your eligibility.
- Secondly, create your online account.
- Gather the document file.
- Pay the required fee.
- Wait for your information to process.
- Finally, submit your passport and your processing fee.
As you can see, the application process is easy, however, before you make any fee payment, ensure you’re eligible to apply for a visa. In my next article, I’ll be talking about how to know if you’re eligible to apply for a Canada visa or not.