Visa Sponsorship Truck Driver Job in USA for Africans – Apply Now
Drivers for Trucks are limited in Supply in the United States of America. So, because of this increasing demand for shipping and logistic which seem unusual, there’s a need for more truck drivers in USA .
The US is having a labor deficit in this regard so, they are looking forward to immigration as a solution. The USA is planning to hire about a million in the next 3 years and this will be coming from mostly the third world countries.
However, this will provide Visa Sponsorship Truck Driver jobs in USA for Africans to travel to the US for Truck driving jobs.
So, there’s a unique Visa category for truck drivers in the United States. The H-28 visa which is required to work as a truck driver for Lmia on a temporary or seasonal basis.
Full-time, temporary and part-time work is also available. Also, there’re other driver jobs and vacancies available in the State and Federal government sectors. Also, there’re ones available at government organizations and public sector companies.
The truck driver job pays well and you don’t have to worry about the Visa process. It’s a guaranteed visa since you’ll be taken care of by the company once you get hired.
How can I get a driving job in the USA from my Country? Visa Sponsorship Truck Driver Job in USA for Africans
We’ll be considering a strategic approach to applying for a driving job in the United States. It starts with the art of creating a rapport with an employer. It’s also quite important as you search for a job. However, that’s not all; you’ll have to back it up with the following:
- Should have a sound idea of what job you are looking for
- You have to target strictly companies that support only visa sponsorship
- Should have a strong resume, which includes a cover letter, an online presence, and recommendations.
So, if you follow all these steps you’ll get a truck driver job in the USA by meeting up every of the company’s requirements for the job listing offer for you.
Which companies give full visa sponsorship driving jobs for Foreigners?
You don’t have to worry about the stress of you finding jobs that will give you this type of opportunity. This is the reason you should put up good content to make things easier as you proceed with your movement to the USA.
So, continue reading as we reveal all the things that this job offers. Also, we’re showing you the steps that you will consider to stand out from other applicants.
Can I become US Citizen as a Truck Driver?
Of course yes, you can become a permanent resident of the world’s leading economy country as a truck driver. You can achieve this by living and working up legally for 3- 5 years on a work Visa (H-2B), if you don’t have any criminal record.
Read Also: Free American Visa Sponsorship Program
How to get Visa Sponsorship Truck Driver Job in USA for Africans
From the start, you must have to ensure that you’ll be able to meet every standard for becoming a truck driver in the US. Then, you need a heavy vehicle driver’s license. Also, other employers may request for your commercial driver’s license (CDL) and you can get it from the department of Motor vehicles (DMV). However, you can get any other details from your employer.
Also, the CDL is taught at a number of trucking schools in the United States. What you should know is that a truck driver must be at least 18 years old (21 if your job will need you to cross state lines). And you should have prior relevant work experience. Also, it can include a clean driving record.
More so, you can obtain a qualified job offer from a company that has completed all of the necessary paperwork. This includes a temporary certification for H-2B workers and also a successful filing and acceptance of form I-129.
Morso, after the potential employer has done the right procedures, you need to apply for a Visa or admission with the U.S Department of State (DOS) at the U.S embassy or the consulate overseas.
The lists of truck driving jobs and Benefits
- Corteva Agriscience
The Corteva, Inc. is a big American agricultural chemical and seed firm that was formerly part of DowDuPont’s agricultural division. Though it late split off as a public company. Corteva was introduced in February 2018 as inspired by a mix of terms meaning ‘heart’ and ‘nature’.
The Job Details -Visa Sponsorship Truck Driver Job in USA for Africans
CDL Driver/Warehouse Technician
At Corteva Agriscience, you’ll help us to grow what’s next. Irrespective of what your role is you’ll be part of a that’s building the future of agriculture. This means solving the world’s food problems through innovation, technology, and putting the people first.
There’s an exciting opportunity for a CDL Driver/Warehouse Technician at their Orangeburg SC facility.
Here you’ll use the company’s tractors and transport materials. Also, you’ll verify loads against shipping documents for accuracy and load/unload materials from the trailer.
The estimated salary for the truck driver at Corteva is about $35.2K to $44.6K per year.
- Truck drivers enjoy competitive wages based on qualifications, education, and experience.
- They can strike a better work-life balance with their robust time off benefits. The new hires start with 4 weeks off each year. Also, there’s an excellent paid maternity, paternal, and family illness leave.
- Helps them to prepare for the future using their competitive retirement savings plan, tuition reimbursement program, and more.
- They enjoy health benefits with their family from their first day of employment
Responsibilities of the Truck Drivers
Here we’re talking about how the truck drivers will help the company to grow
- The Truck driver is responsible for the trailer movement on site and also the company’s offsite warehouse or other locations as needed. However, the drivers are home every nite.
- Also, they load and unload trucks and complete the necessary paperwork and also record keeping and manage of track inventory moves.
- Assists in outbound deliveries
- Do the general housekeeping /5S duties to maintain a safe and clean work environment.
- They also assist with Probox shipping containers, washing, and inspection.
- Also, repair and inspect pallets and make sure that they are suitable for use
- They also operate a forklift.
- Ensures to comply with all safety and operational policies and practices
- Also, take part in various other duties as delegated.
- Nestlé Purina
The Nestlé companies offer an equal employment opportunity and an affirmative action employer that seeks diversity in qualified applications for employment.
Every applicant here will get a consolidation for employment with regard to race, ethnicity, color, gender, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, medical condition, perceived disabled condition, genetic details, veteran status, sexual orientation or any protected status. All these are as defined by the law.
Forklift Operator/Truck Driver
$65k – $70k per year as an estimated salary
The Full Job Description
Since the company is a leader in the pet care industry, it means they are also ahead in volume, profit, and market share and of course, their associates dare not stand taller than them.
Moreover, they innovate new products and impart new abilities into existing processes. This constantly advances pet nutrition and as well pays it forward in the form of service for their communities and families.
In addition, they must be willing to work the night shift.
- Helps to load and unload trucks and rail cars
- Performs the daily maintenance checks of forklift and tractor-trailer operations
- Also practice good inventory, warehousing sanitation, and housekeeping
- They shuttle loads between plants and the mixing center.
- Also, they assist in moving trucks in and out of dock doors.
- Truck drivers in the USA also operate rail king to move and position railcars to sand from the rail doors.
- Also, they can perform any other duties as assigned to them.
Most importantly, this position is eligible for Visa Sponsorship.
Allentown,PA, US, 18104.
- Crown Equipment Corporation
This firm is privately and family-owned. It’s a US company, Crown Equipment Corporation. The fifth largest manufacturer of powered industrial forklift trucks in the world. The Crown had $3.62 billion in worldwide sales revenue for the fiscal year 2020 and this is laudable.
The company name: Crown Equipment corporation Qualification. You should have the following :
10th Pass, 12th Pass
Work Hours: 9 hours
Job experience:1-2 years
Salary: USD 3500 To USD 4000 Per Month Location: then La Verne, California, USA, 91750
Major Job is to drive and operate a tractor-trailer and /or flatbed delivery truck with a tilt-bed used for ground deliveries as well as dock deliveries in a safe way.
Also, you’re to load equipment and parts on a truck for delivery. It’s the duty of the truck driver to secure the load with straps, chains, and binders as needed.
Also, you’re to ensure that the load is within the rated capacity of the delivery truck and that the load doesn’t exceed maximum height requirements.
In addition, you’re to deliver equipment and parts to various locations as instructed and also safely unload equipment. Then, you can as well perform pre-trip inspections of the delivery trucks and keep daily driver’s logs.
Thereafter, ensure all paperwork including bills of loading, match the equipment being transported and also obtain proper signatures.
Also, the driving skills can include strong knowledge of traffic laws, maintenance knowledge, and problem-solving skills.
Most truck drivers can get this information from education, or on-the-job training or they can develop them naturally.
- Requires a high school diploma or its equivalent
- Needs a valid Class A driver’s license with a hazardous material endorsement and a good driving record.
- Should have the ability to maneuver the delivery truck in different conditions including backing in and out of areas.
- Also, have the ability to safely operate lift trucks.
- Have previous heavy equipment hauling experience
- Have the ability to lift up to 75 pounds
- Should have good written/verbal communication and good customer skills
- Posses good mechanical and also an electrical aptitude with knowledge of electrical/electronic systems, Hydraulic, and internal combustion engines
So, this position is eligible for Visa Sponsorship.
- Cheney Bros Inc.
The Cheney Brother is a family owned and operated in its fourth generation. The drive in Family business is the sense of connection and identity of the owners. And how their Family members feel with the business helps it to run deep.
The Career Opportunities
Helps in the signing of Bonuses ranging from $1,000-$3,000 For CDL-Drivers!
CDL –A/ Local Route Driver
The company has immediate openings for drivers. So, as a truck driver for Cheney Brothers, you’ll safely and properly operate a commercial motor vehicle in transit. Every driver must have a positive, friendly attitude and should possess great customer service skills.
- Have a daily home time
- Have the opportunity to earn over $100K/year!
- Also, the rick benefit package includes paid vacation, sick days, and holidays, comprehensive healthcare and other benefits, and a 401(k) plan with employer matching opportunities.
- Also, you can expect an ongoing training and career growth opportunities
- Drivers will use state-of-the-art equipment, tools, and technology for operations.
Also, this position is eligible for Visa Sponsorship.
- Roll Group
The Roll group takes care of heavy cargo both on the land and at the sea. It offers an exceptional combination of transportation and installation capabilities. This enables them to provide a complete Factory to find solutions.
In addition to their engineering expertise, they have unique know-how and this makes them the preferred heavy cargo partner. No doubt, they offer effective, innovative, and sustainable services.
Company name: Roll Group
Qualification: 12th Pass and any Graduate
Work Hours: 9 hours
Salary: $3500 To $4000 Per Month
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States 90011
Number of Vacancies: 20
Role Officer: Truck Driver
Functional Area: Administration and Facilities
Employment Type: Part Time
- Your job is to deliver various items to different addresses as you’re assigned.
- You must stick to a schedule and also be on time on the job
- Make sure you follow all the prescribed routes that are convenient for the delivery.
- To load and unload the vehicle as needed.
- Always inspect, operate, and maintain the vehicle and ensure cleanliness as well
- Should collect payments when necessary
- Helps to ensure that the customer receives the package.
- Always maintain a log of every delivery and other related information for reference and confirmation
- Must follow the road safety rules and regulations.
The Truck Driver Job in USA